Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: I'm nuts

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I'm nuts

    Great. Thanks for giving me something to look forward to Chubz.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I'm nuts

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Some Bald Guy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great. Thanks for giving me something to look forward to Chubz. </div></div>

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] There were only a few other frustrating points in the game, but I think that one takes the cake without a doubt. Most of the stages are fairly easy, however. But just wait until you beat the game and must play through the . . let's call them "extra" stages. I won't spoil it, but the racing sections become almost impossible unless you use shortcuts. If you beat the game, you'll see what I mean!
    Officially retired

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •